The Canto Law Firm, LLC, can assist you in obtaining your green card or becoming a citizen. We can assist you prepare and file the following:
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Non-immigrant Visa Applications
- Family-based Petitions
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and the Convention Against Torture Petitions
- 10-Year Cancellation of Removal
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions
- Marriage Visas (K-3, CR-1, I-130)
- Alien Relative Visas (I-130)
- Adjustment of Status/Green Card (I-485)
- Fiancée Visas (K-1, I-129F)
- Green Card Replacement and Renewal (I-90)
- Removal of Conditions (I-751)
- Work Permits (I-765)
- Citizenship (N-400, N-600)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- U Visa Status for victims of serious crimes
- Temporary Protection Status (TPS)
- Waivers (I-601)
- T Visa Status for victims of human trafficking
The Canto Law Firm, LLC also routinely appears in Baltimore and Arlington’s Immigration Court to defend individuals in deportation or removal proceedings.
If you have a Notice to Appear or “NTA,” it is imperative that you appear before an Immigration Judge. Retaining an attorney is highly recommended. An attorney can advise you of your rights and guide you to through the legal process.
Contact us today to learn of your immigration options.